Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Hate List (Part II).

 Can't stop. Won't Stop.

I Hate:
  • Tourists in NYC. I really hope that I don't act the way they do whenever I go out of town.
  • New Yorkers. There's definitely something wrong with us.
  • Subway riders. People really do not know how to handle themselves in tight spaces, especially when that space is being invaded by another New Yorker.
  • Other people's children. I don't have my own yet, but I know that I'm going to love them to death. I only wish that my children will hate all other kids as much as I hate the parents of those other kids. 
  • Guys who wear their girlfriend's jeans (... wait, what? Those aren't their girlfriend's jeans? Seriously?).
  • The guys who left their belts in prison (you do know that's where that trend started, right? And it's because they're not allowed to have them).
  • Jazz fans who boo Derek Fisher. Despite what he might say, they're still booing him for asking out of his contract, even though he did it in order to move to L.A. so his daughter could get the medical treatment she needed. Stay classy, Salt Lake City.
 Still a hater.

No comments: