Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Hate List (Part I).

 This entry will be the first of many featuring my personal Hate List. Am I concerned about what people may think? Not really, it's not like anyone reads this blog. And if you are reading this (... you're not), and you know me personally, then you know that I could care less about what you think. Seriously.

I Hate:
  • People who think I care about their opinions.
  • Brown people. Not Black people who actually have brown skin, but the smelly ones.
  • People who wear Armani Exchange (especially oversized guidos who enjoy shopping in the kid's section).
  • Guys who wear their fitted caps turned backward, and let it hover over their excessively gelled hair.
  • Guys who dye their hair ridiculous colors (leave that to Rodman... and I only say that because Dennis could easily kill me).
  • People who wear Uggs. And Crocs.
  • People who claim that the non"mainstream" artists that they listen to are SO MUCH better than those who are in the mainstream. Most of the bands and rappers you listen to are just waiting to sell their soul to some record company and complain about how you steal their music.
  • Most mainstream artists. 
  • The current state of Hip-Hop. That's from top to bottom, and includes every region in the United States. Leave the Dirty South alone, there are a lot of rappers from the East and West Coasts and Midwest who suck.
  • The Boston Celtics. 
  • The San Antonio Spurs.
  • Gilbert Arenas (Yes Hibachi, you are definitely number zero in my eyes).
  • People who like the same music I like.
  • People who like the same clothing and footwear I like.
  • People who forgot how to match. I can't believe this is in style now.
  • Seriously. Why are you wearing 8 colors? EIGHT.
 I'm done for now. And yes, I am a hater.

No comments: